The financial assistance is based on assessment of legitimate need. The administration takes decisions on the basis of information provided in this form and its own investigations. Candidates are also required to appear for interview to provide additional information.
Guidelines For Filling Out The Financial Assistance Application Form
- Read the general information throughly, which will enable you to complete the application form.
Attatch the following as supporting documents along with your financial assistance application form.
- Copies of CNIC Self, Parent / Guardian and Siblings (NADRA Family Registration Certificate)
- Death Certificate, in case any of the parent has passed away.
- Salary slip or salary certificate (or pension slip) of all earning family member(s).
- Fee bills and any concession documents from last institution you have attended.
- Utility bills of last six months: i) Electricity ii) Telephone iii) Gas iv) Water
- Copy of Academic Certificates including Mark-Sheets i.e. Matriculation, Intermediate, Graduation and previous year/term/semester.
- Any other relevant document(s) necessary to support your application.
- Email the above said documents at email@example.com.
TIPS FOR COMPLETING APPLICATION FORM:
- Furnish factual, comprehensive and authentic information in the form.
- Provide educational information in chronological order.
- Carefully note down your enrollment number and remember to use it correctly during future correspondence.
- Answer all questions. Those not applicable should be marked N/A. All required documents are to be attached.
PLEASE AVOID THE FOLLOWING:
- Providing vague / incomplete information.
- Mailing your application.
- Submitting the documents in wrong order without card file.
- Leaving any questions unanswered.
Make sure you have read the instructions above before continuing to the formApplication Form